Bacitraycin Plus Direct
No need to wait. You can buy Bacitraycin Plus right here.
Buy Bacitraycin Now
Multi Purpose Ointment
Zinc-Oxyde Plus® Multi-Purpose Ointment helps to protect, soothe, and heal irritated skin from minor skin irritations and rash discomfort.
This includes providing relief and protection from skin irritations caused by wetness, moisture, and chafing. Zinc-Oxyde Plus® Multi-Purpose Ointment will treat and help prevent diaper rash by sealing out wetness, and will also provide protection and relief from heat rash caused by perspiration trapped beneath the skin.
The Calamine in Zinc-Oxyde Plus® Multi-Purpose Ointment helps to relieve the pain, itching, and discomfort of minor skin irritations caused by poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac. The special formulation will dry the oozing and weeping of the skin due to these plants.
For added comfort, Zinc-Oxyde Plus® Multi-Purpose Ointment also contains menthol to soothe the skin, is paraben-free, and safe for use on sensitive skin.
Zinc Oxide 20.6% – Skin Protectant
Calamine 2.0% – Skin Protectant
Butylated hydroxytoluene, cetyl esters, glycerin, glycerol monostearate, lanolin, menthol, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, phenol, sodium bicarbonate, thymol, white petrolatum.
For external use only.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion contact a physician or Poison Control Center immediately.
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Protects minor skin irritation due to diaper rash and helps protect from wetness
- Dries the oozingand weeping of poison ivy, oak, or sumac
- Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary.
- For the treatment of diaper rash, change wet and soiled diapers promptly.
- Cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry.
- Apply with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.